With specialists working every day in the energy field, CHS leads the way in formulating premium fuels. Here’s how we do it:
- Our two refineries at Laurel, Mont., and McPherson, Kan., have a combined 160,000-barrels-per-day processing capacity, and we're investing significantly to increase that production to create an even more dependable supply of quality diesel fuels, gasoline and other products to meet our customers' growing needs.
- We move product to the marketplace through more than 2,000 miles of pipeline.
- We make continued investments to upgrade our refineries to meet changing emissions requirements and to squeeze more fuel out of every barrel of crude oil.
- We offer our customers assistance in mitigating price risk and keep them connected to a dependable supply through nearly 3 million barrels of finished product storage, a dozen of CHS-owned refined products terminals and over 250 third-party terminals.
- Much of our energy product line is delivered under our own Cenex® brand, the largest member-owned petroleum brand in North America.